《音乐之声》

我必须梦想我所追求的事物

I must dream of the things I am seeking.

在往弥撒的路上跳华尔兹

在阶梯上吹口哨

She waltzes on. her way to Mass And whistles on the stair.

我对疑虑仍常连结信心

I always try to keep faith in my doubts, Sister Berthe.

也许我们该在她脖子上 挂个牛铃

We should've put a cowbell around her neck.

你要过你原本就应过的生活 You have to live the life you were born to live.

我有信心,让他们来考验我吧

I have confidence They'll put me to the test.

群山因为音乐充满生气

The hills are aliveWith the sound of music.

我心震荡像鸟儿翅膀

My heart wants to beat like the wings Of the birds that rise.

这些墙并不是 建造来逃避问题的

These walls were not built to shut out problems.

盖尔总是相信 它的升起是为了特殊场合

Georg always believes in "rising to the occasion."

人人都如此时我可以怎样? 有东西可以做的

Can I help it if other people do? - You can help it.

你想要我们相信 只有奥地利有独特高尚的品德?

Would you have us believe that Austria holds a monopoly on virtue?

院长嬷嬷总是这样说,当主关上一扇门时,他会在别处为你开启一扇窗。

Reverend Mother always says when the Lord closes a door, somewhere else he opens a window.

灵感家首页灵感家经典

经典台词